There’s no wondering why pest infestations are common in grocery stores. With endless sources of food and shelter, pest problems can grow rapidly inside a grocery shop. Similarly to other buildings in the food industry, a pest infestation can ruin reputations and even shut down operations!
Since 1991, Vermont Pest Control has been working with store owners throughout the state to provide effective grocery store pest control solutions.
Common Pest Problems in Grocery Stores
Unfortunately, grocery stores are prone to all kinds of pest infestations. When a grocery store has a pest problem, their reputation is at stake. Even worse, pest problems can affect the food safety of your products. Some of the most common pests in food processing plants and warehouses include:
- Pantry pests
Need a Commercial Pest Control estimate?
We'll call you! Leave your information below.
Our Grocery Store Pest Control Process
We’ve developed our own process for treating and controlling pests within a food-based business, namely grocery stores. Some of our grocery store pest control processes include:
- Inspection of the facility and its exterior surroundings by specially trained professionals who understand the needs of grocery stores.
- Identification and analysis of the types of pests, if any, present in or around the store.
- Recommendations for limiting and preventing pest activity in and around the store.
- Implementation of pest control methods for preventing pests.
- Application of highly-targeted treatments to sites and sources of pest activity.
- Continuous service analysis to fine-tune future treatments to meet the needs of the facility.
Pest Management For Grocery Stores
At Vermont Pest Control, we know how important it is to keep pests out of grocery stores not only for operational reasons but also for the safety of your products and customers. When you choose us for your grocery store pest control needs, you can trust we will keep your building pest-free.Back to Commercial Pest Control
Grocery Store Pest Control in Vermont
Serving Vermont since 1991