Restaurant pest infestations are bad news. Not only can a pest problem ruin your reputation, but it can also be a threat to the safety of your food, employees, and customers alike! There’s no wonder why restaurants and other foodservice buildings are under strict regulations to keep a clean environment. A failed inspection could lead to a shutdown, which is why it’s so important to team up with a restaurant pest control company.
For more than 25 years, Vermont Pest Control has been providing restaurants, cafes, and other foodservice buildings with effective, safe restaurant extermination services.
Dangers of Pests in Restaurants
Even in restaurants with 5 stars, pests can become a problem due to the constant traffic in and out of the facility each day and the amount of food present. Some of the most common restaurant pests include pantry pests, cockroaches, spiders, and more. Once inside, pests can wreak havoc! Some of the many risks of not investing in restaurant pest control include:
- Certain pests may carry diseases such as typhoid, cholera, E. coli, and salmonella.
- Pests can contaminate food with droppings, urine, and filth.
- Rodents can directly carry and thus introduce other pests such as ticks, mites, and flees.
- Pests can cause damage to buildings, wiring, fixtures, and machinery.
Need a Restaurant Pest Control estimate?
Click the button below to leave your information.
Our Pest Control for Restaurants
At Vermont Pest Control, our goal is to provide restaurants with quality pest management services in a timely manner. The steps in our restaurant pest control plans include:
- Thoroughly inspecting and treating any and all infected areas.
- Scheduling service and visits for maximum discretion and convenience, including after hours and weekends.
- Using eco-friendly products and methods that are proven to be effective.
- Providing documentation for health inspectors and other government officials.
- Following up on treatment and making any necessary adjustments.
Effective Restaurant Extermination
Whether you own a restaurant or a cafe, it’s important to team up with a company such as Vermont Pest Control to protect your property from pests in the first place. We pride ourselves on working with our clients to fit their custom needs that will ensure pests are kept out of their food establishments all year long. To learn more about our pest control for restaurants, give us a call today!Back to Commercial Pest Control
Restaurant Pest Control in Vermont
Serving Vermont since 1991