Industry-Leading Rodent Exterminators
Common Rodents in Vermont
Need a pest control estimate?
We'll call you! Leave your information below.
Our Mice Extermination ProcessSeeing one mouse or rat in your home likely means there are many more hidden nearby. Rodents aren’t exactly subtle and make their presence known with their droppings, gnawing, and odor. At Vermont Pest Control, our mice exterminators will implement the following rodent extermination steps:
- A thorough property inspection to identify the source of the rodent infestation and the rat or mouse species
- Placement or application of rodent control products, traps, and monitoring stations
- Proper sealing of entry points to control sources of the infestation
- A detailed mice extermination report describing the treatment
- Rats and mice control and prevention tips to avoid future infestations
Vermont’s Top Mice Exterminators
Rodent infestations are any property owner’s worst nightmare. DIY or all-natural techniques may help prevent rats and mice at first, but are not a long-term solution. When you notice the signs of rats or mice, it’s time to call a rodent exterminator.
The mouse and rat exterminators at Vermont Pest Control have been providing top-notch mice extermination for more than 25 years and can be trusted to protect your property from rodents year-round.
Rodent Exterminator in Vermont
Serving Vermont since 1991